These Terms and Conditions will be used by all customers who have an agreement with WeAllRide
Table of contents
Article 1 Definitions
Article 2 Identity of the entrepreneur
Article 3 Applicability
Article 4 The offer
Article 5 The contract
Article 6 The price
Article 7 Duration transactions: duration, termination, extension
Article 8 Payment
Article 9 Complaints procedure
Article 10 Disputes
Article 11 Additional or different provisions
Article 12: Privacy & Security
Article 13: Intellectual property rights
Article 14: Age limit
Article 15: Promotion codes
Article 16: Other
Appendix I: Additional general conditions WeAllRide
Article 1 – Definitions
In these conditions, the following apply:
- 1. Additional agreement: an agreement whereby the customer acquires products, digital content, and/or services in connection with a distance contract, and these goods, digital content, and/or services are supplied by the entrepreneur. or by one of them the party on the basis of an agreement between the third party and the entrepreneur;
- 2. Cooling-off period: the period within which the customer can make use of the right of withdrawal;
- 3. customer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or professional activity;
- 4. Day: calendar day;
- 5. Digital content: data produced and delivered in digital form;
- 6. Durable data carrier: every tool – including e-mail – that enables the customer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that future consultation or use during a period that is geared to the purpose for which the information is intended, and which allows unaltered reproduction of the stored information;
- 7. Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the customer to cancel the distance agreement within the cooling-off period;
- 8. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person that offers (access to) digital content and/or services to customers remotely;
- 9. Distance contract: an agreement concluded between the entrepreneur and the customer in the context of an organized system for distance selling of products, digital content and/or services, whereby up to and including the conclusion of the agreement exclusively or use is made of one or more techniques for distance communication;
- 10. Model form for withdrawal: the European model form for withdrawal included in Appendix I of these conditions. Annex I does not have to be made available if the customer does not have a right of withdrawal in respect of his order;
- 11. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used for concluding an agreement, without the customer and entrepreneur having to be in the same room at the same time.
- 12. Terms and Conditions: the present General Terms and Conditions of the entrepreneur.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
In these conditions, the following is meant:
Name of the entrepreneur: WeAllRide BV
Location address: Sprengenweg 32, 8181 NN Heerde
WhatsApp Customer service: (+31)6 26949312
Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 10 pm
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
AMST time zone.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce number: 71908773
VAT identification number: NL85889894B01
Article 3 – Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and on every distance contract between entrepreneur and customer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions is made available to the customer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general conditions can be viewed by the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the customer.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, by way of derogation from the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the customer electronically in such a way that the customer can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions electronically can be taken note and that at the request of the customer by electronic means or otherwise will be sent free of charge.
- In the event that specific service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs shall apply mutatis mutandis and the client may in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions always invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him.
Article 4 – The offer
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products and/or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a good assessment of the offer by the customer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true reflection of the services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the customer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer.
Article 5 – The agreement
- Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, the agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the customer of the offer and the fulfillment of the corresponding conditions.
- If the customer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm electronically the receipt of the acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the customer can terminate the agreement.
- If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a secure web environment. If the customer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will observe appropriate security measures.
- At the latest upon delivery of the product, service or digital content the entrepreneur shall send the following information, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the customer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
- a. The complaints procedure of the entrepreneur for the customer;
- b. the conditions under which and the manner in which the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- c. the information about guarantees and existing service after purchase;
- d. the price including all taxes of the product, service or digital content; insofar as applicable, the costs of delivery; and the method of payment, delivery or execution of the distance contract;
- e. the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of indefinite duration;
- f. if the customer has a right of withdrawal, the model form for withdrawal.
- In the case of an extended transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
Article 6 – The price
- During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the offered products and/or services will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
- a. They are the result of statutory regulations or stipulations; or
- b. the customer has the authority to terminate the agreement with effect from the day on which the price increase takes effect.
- The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services are inclusive of VAT.
Article 7 – Duration transactions: duration, termination and renewal Membership NdeClub
- The customer can agreement that has been concluded for an indefinite period and which extends to the regular delivery of services, at any time. The membership fee of € 15 that has already been paid will not be refunded.
- The customer can the agreements mentioned in the previous paragraphs:
- terminate any time and not be limited to termination at a specific time or in a certain period;
- at least cancel in the same way as they were entered into by him;
- As soon as the membership expires, WeAllRide sends a request for an extension to the customer. The customer can choose to extend or not.
Article 8 – Payment
- All WeAllRide services are arranged in such a way that payment takes place prior to the services to be provided. This is part of the agreement between WeAllRide and the customer.
- The customer has the duty to report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to the entrepreneur without delay.
Article 9 – Complaints procedure
- The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time after the customer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within a period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the customer can expect a more detailed answer.
- The customer must give the entrepreneur at least 4 weeks’ time to resolve the complaint in mutual consultation. After this period, a dispute arises that is subject to Dutch law.
Article 10 – Disputes
- Only Dutch law applies to agreements between the entrepreneur and the customer to which these general terms and conditions apply.
- Disputes between the customer and the entrepreneur about the conclusion or performance of agreements with regard to products and services to be delivered or delivered by this entrepreneur, subject to the provisions below, can be submitted by both the customer and the entrepreneur to the customer. The competent court in the district in which the entrepreneur is established at the time of the dispute.
Article 11 Additional or deviating provisions or deviating
Additional from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the customer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the customer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.
Article 12 Privacy & Safety
- You can only order services via www.weallride.org if you create a profile on the WeAllride app or on the www.weallride.org site. If you place an order on www.weallride.org, you choose an email address as a username and a password, which gives you access to the services of the WeAllRide. This information is personal and we ask you to treat it confidentially, to use your e-mail address and the password for personal use only, and to store it on your own computer only.
- We will do our best to ensure as far as possible that the website is virus-free, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee this. The website contains links to third party websites. We select the websites referred to as carefully as possible. However, we cannot guarantee the content and functioning of third party websites.
Article 13 Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property rights relating to this website and the App, including in any case but not exclusively logos, the software, texts, images, and sounds belong to WeAllride BV, or to its affiliated companies and/or to those from whom she obtained a license. This means, among other things, that it is not permitted to publish, reproduce and/or edit the information stated on the websites without prior explicit permission, except for personal use.
Article 14 Age limit
Only persons aged 18 and older can register for www.weallride.nl and place orders via the website. All persons under the age of 18 can only be registered by an authoritative parent (s) / guardian (s).
Article 15 Action codes
- For online orders, unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions, the following applies to promotional codes. It is not possible to enter multiple action codes. A promotional code can only be used once, after which the validity of the code will be canceled. WeAllRide BV reserves the right to change promotional conditions in the interim and to terminate actions prematurely.
Article 16 Other
1 The information on this website is adjusted from time to time. If you find errors on the site (s), we would greatly appreciate that you report this to us via our Customer Service. You can also contact our Customer Service for other questions and/or complaints via the information below.
Appendix I: Additional General Terms and Conditions Mobile Application
These general terms and conditions apply to both the use of the application and all information, services and deliveries offered via the App (“Services”). The App and the Services are offered to you by WeAllRide BV, registered in Trade Register Chamber of Commerce Amsterdam under number 71908773, located at Sprngenweg 32, 8181NN, Heerde, (hereinafter: “WeAllRide”)
- Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights relating to (i) WeAllRide.nl and (ii) the Services, including those relating to the software, texts, images, and sounds, are held by WeAllRide and/or by those from whom we have obtained a license. This means, among other things, that it is not permitted to publish, reproduce and/or edit the mentioned information and/or WeAllRide without our permission, except for personal use.
Information via the WeAllRide application
WeAllRide platform and the Services may be adjusted from time to time. If you find errors in the WeAllRide platformand/or the Services, we would greatly appreciate that you report this to us via our WhatsApp Customer Service (+31) 6 26949312 by sending an e-mail to WeAllRide firstname.lastname@example.org.